Tuesday, February 20, 2007

5 Reasons Why I Blog (meme)

Oh no, I got tagged by Kristen.

Uhm, I mean; yay, I got tagged by Kristen. Actually this is momentous since it is my first tag. So I guess I have shed a layer of the newbies' cocoon. The real test is going to be figuring out who to tag since I have only been introduced, as it were, to a few bloggers.

But first my 5 reasons why I blog:

1) It keeps me honest about writing regularly, and I am writing while I do it.

2) I get to see what I have written in a different format.

3) It is practice dealing with fear of my own voice.

4) I learn something with every post.

5) The possibility to get feedback (which I need but at the same time fear - I'm such a wuss)

Okay, here goes (ducks head); I tag Sylvia, Laurel and Mama Hen.

6 comments:

Laurel Wreath said...

I feel honored, I will try
to have this up in a day or so
=) Blessings.

sylvia c. said...

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it!

I love tag!!

Thanks...

Also, I noticed in your bio that you are working on your German. I am always at that, too.

My mom is from Germany and we go back every other summer or so. It is like a second home to me. I love the language, the air, the sites…

I just absolutely love it!


truly,

Sylvia C.

Kristen King, Inkthinker said...

Great job on your first meme!

kk

G's Cottage said...

Thanks all. I am so glad to hear from such a classy crew.

At A Hen's Pace said...

I'm honored! I've been sick and IRL am pretty swamped, so it might be a while...but within a week, probably.

Jeanne (Mama Hen)

G's Cottage said...

Jeanne: Take your time, you have a lot on your plate. That's why I didn't send you a prompt. I figured if you found the tag and had spare time you would post something. But I can't wait to see your list; and I think others will enjoy it too.

I have been very interested in your family's process even if I haven't have anything useful to add to the conversation.

Deb