Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Another Good Read

My library reserve for If You Want to Write (Ueland) finally came in and I love it, love it, love it. This is going on my "My Writer's Bookshelf" wish list. If you have ever wished you could write, or draw or paint or create a quilt, this book is for you. She addresses every doubt, every fear, every discouraging word you have ever heard or thought.

Now don't waste another minute. Log onto your library website and reserve it; and then read it.

ADDED: I forgot about Karen Fisher-Alaniz's review of this book archived in the Notes in the Margin Article Directory. Links provided for those readers who have not been introduced to Kristen King's blog and newsletter.

2 comments:

sylvia c. said...

Deb:

Well, I love, love, love to read writing books, and if you truly, love, love, love it....

it simply must go on my list, too!

Sylvia C.

G's Cottage said...

Oh boy, I was a little hyper when I wrote that. But it should definitely go on your list.

Deb