Monday, March 5, 2007

Upcoming Week

Hurray! The sun is shining two days in a row. Okay, okay; I know the sun shines every day or Earth as we know it would no longer exist. But we get to see it for two days in a row; and if I stand near a sunny window I can feel some of its warmth instead of the bitterly cold wind that is also outside.

I am excited this week though, or maybe it's panic because sometimes they can be indistinguishable, I am moving forward on my first quarter goal of 1-2 submissions/pitches per month. I have found an interesting place to pitch my writing this week. It would mean semi-regular publication, on my own time, and paid by the piece once a month. So I am currently writing my pitch/cover letter, putting together my qualifications and scanning past articles of which I have only print versions. I plan for this to go out in the next 24 hours. So wish me luck.

2 comments:

Laurel Wreath said...

Good luck ;) Thank you for your sweet comments on my post at CWO today, it really means a lot.

G's Cottage said...

You're welcome. Keep it up, I enjoy reading you.

Deb