Monday, July 16, 2007

Blogging: 7 things undone

Darren Rowse at Problogger is doing mini blog projects this week to combat summer blogger's slump.

So rushing down to the wire, I present a list of 7 things I have never done as a blogger:

1. Posted 7 days in a row (With any luck this will change)

2. Hosted a contest; although I did test-drive the poll widget (I think it's a widget)

3. Won any contests (I haven't entered that many either)

4. Submitted to any blog carnivals (I don't actually understand them)

5. Figured out what niche I really belong in (I'm an equal opportunity blog author)

6. Filled in my complete profile (I know how hard can it be)

7. Jumped into the Technorati wave pool (I'm waiting for low tide)

So that's all she wrote. 'Night all.

Edited to correct sleep-induce errors.

1 comment:

Scribbit said...

Blog carnivals aren't a bag thing, they can get you a few links but I've never really seen substantial traffic from them. It's a nice way to meet other bloggers though.

Just go to http://blogcarnival.com/bc/clist.php?id=0&directory_id=0&keyword=&sort=2

and find one where you have a post that would qualify and you're good to go.