Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Short note to my regular readers

I appreciate that many of you have been continuing to check for new posts while I was caught up in NaNo. Going back through my stats it has been amazing how faithful many of you have been. I also want to let you know I am slowly catching up on reading your posts that I have missed.

That said, I have noticed some changes at Google/Blogger that have negatively affected many of you because you don't have Google/Blogger accounts. Most significantly is the issue of no longer being able to comment at all without a Google account. That is just wrong.

The past several months, prior to NaNo, I was doing an evaluation on what direction my blogging will go in 2008. This development, in addition to some of my contacts with g-mail being hacked, has moved my consideration to change platforms up a notch. I have not set this in motion but it will eventually be an action I will take.

Thank you for showing up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

test comment

Anonymous said...

Google has made a fine mess, haven't they?

from
AuthorMomWithDogs

Sylvia C. said...

Glad you are back!

Congrats on your nano survival!
best,
Sylvia C.

chelle said...

This change google made is annoying.

Wordpress.com is a free alternative and much less ... intrusive.