Monday, August 25, 2008

Looking for America - Summer 2008

I am sharing a link today to a YouTube video of an old Simon and Garfunkel song that seems to have been forgotten.

As we march into the summer of 2008 convention season and the long road to the election in November, both sides are strongly urged to remember that we are all looking for America.

Let’s hope and pray we don’t have to go through the likes of another Summer of 1968 to find it; some of us have not forgotten.

None of us should ever forget.


America – Simon and Garfunkel

2 comments:

Melissa Donovan said...

Oh! I love Simon and Garfunkel. They made some really stirring and inspiring music. It was before my time but I still love it and listen to it. Thanks for this one ;)

G's Cottage said...

I have been spending a lot of time listening to S+G on YouTube. There's a lot of memories in those songs.