Thursday, October 22, 2009

What happened to Fear.less.com?

no_fearOn June 5 this year I wrote about an online magazine called Fear.less.com. I am not including a link because it hasn’t been updated since July which was when it was supposed to be available.

Other that two preview stories I can’t find that anything is being updated. I apologize to any readers who clicked over from that post, subscribed, and have been subsequently disappointed not to receive the product or even any updates as to when to expect delivery.

It seems that the producers are busy being interviewed and attending conferences and launching a forum and even planning a second Fear.less edition but these do not substitute for the missing product. I’m sure these will be wonderful; but really, I just wanted to read the stories that were promised.

Note: I don't normally open post my grievances; however, the authors have not responded to email recently.

No comments: