Friday, April 16, 2010

Biggest Fear

Quick…What’s your biggest fear right now? Not this week, or this month, or this year; right now.

Don’t analyze this. Don’t look at the big picture. Don’t compare yourself to anyone else.

Just answer the question right now as specifically as you can.

It’s really hard isn’t it? The internal editor wants time to find an acceptable fear for public consumption doesn’t it?

There is no fear that is too silly or obscene or morbid to shed light on. Until you do you continue to allow it to remain a hindrance in moving forward in your life; and there is nothing funny about that.


Now...What are you doing about it?

1 comment:

Rositta said...

This is going to sound stupid but my biggest fear right now is falling and breaking my hip prior to my booked surgery date and ending up in the ER of my local hospital. To say that I don't trust them one iota is an understatement but I would have very little choice. What am I doing about it...trying hard to hang on to chairs and walls as I negotiate my way around my house maybe being too careful...ciao