Friday, November 19, 2010

The end is coming; time to review

Next week is Thanksgiving and the start of the countdown to the end of 2010. What has the year brought for you? For me this has been the best of years and the worst of years. And while I already know that I have missed some benchmarks set out at the beginning of the year many of those were replaced or overwritten by unforeseeable new goals.

It's that time of year when I start looking over my goals and dreams, see what has worked and what hasn't. And then I start developing my plans for the coming year. I will also be looking for and selecting my word for next year.

If you have an end of the year review practice how did you develop it and how complex is it. My own is fairly simple in design but that doesn't mean it's always simple to work through. I will post my review some time in the next few weeks; until then it will be a busy time.

Deb

No comments: